Sunday, February 20, 2011

"We're tired of being sick, we're sick of being poor"



Have I mentioned how great my husband is? He cleans, does laundry, dishes AND changes poopie diapers! I love this man!


Saturday was a lot of fun. First I went to a craft class that Candice invited us to. We made frames and mounted temple pictures in them. (the frames we did are slightly different than the picture above, but I chose this picture) They're GORGEOUS! It has to dry for one more day and then I can antique it and hang it. Here is a picture of the one I did (not mine, but the picture from their website). They are very big. I wanna try to do something like this on our own. Then we went to a coupon class at my mom's house. Yes... I know... coupon class. Sounds terribly boring. But this is the second time I've been. It's fun!! I've finally started saving money (it takes a few weeks to gather enough coupons for it to work).



Things still haven't gotten far in the unpacking. It's funny because I'm home all day with the girls and somehow don't have any time. The last couple weeks have just been filled with sick children. Like I mentioned, Miranda had her tonsils out. She is finally back to normal. We have her check up this coming Wednesday to see if she's completely healed. Claire and Miranda both got a stomach bug right after Miranda's surgery (this was a house of throw up for several days). Now Claire has RSV! I'm so sick of us always being sick! I thought this was normal because I was always sick growing up, but Gordon said it is NOT normal for a family to be ill this often.

3 comments:

The Highland Hill's said...

super cute pictures...you guys are so awesome!! good thing Gordon can take care of both those things for you...sick/poor...

Christi said...

haha Yeah. That's actually a line in a song. The sick part just fit with our family. haha

Anonymous said...

I have no idea on what's normal for sicknesses! Jaedin has only been sick one tme EVER! But N'iel is sick ALL. THE. TIME. I think it just depends on the kid.

Good luck getting the rest of the house unpacked!