Friday, February 4, 2011

We've Moved... again



Hooray! We have our first house. We actually moved in about two weeks ago. And this is a picture I stole from the listing because I still haven't gone out to take any. Our house is a disaster! I don't understand how people can unpack so fast. It takes me MONTHS... if not years. ;) We are excited, though. We love the neighborhood and the ward. And I love that it is close enough to family to visit (although, eventually we'd like to live even closer).

Ok, I know this is a crappy post. There is actually a lot to catch up on (Miranda had her tonsils out on Tuesday). But I am really tired and I should get Miranda something to eat now that Claire is asleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful house! Can't wait to come visit someday!

I'm a fast unpacker--Probably cuz we move pretty much every year. I bet I could unpack in my sleep. Packing up is the part I hate!