Friday, August 27, 2010

Ok, maybe I didn't make it out of the Abyss...




So, apparently I'm really bad at keeping the blog updated. I have to get Gordon to start doing it! He usually remembers to do things online. It seems like the only computer I ever get to use is the laptop because I can't keep Miranda entertained upstairs. =) Miranda, Claire, and I are going to Utah on Monday. I wanted to make one last trip before the deer shop gets really busy. I think I might be too late though. I thought the big hunts didn't start until mid September, but Papa sounded pretty busy the last couple times I've called. =(

The girls are getting SO big! I can't believe how fast they grow up. It's been nice since Brianna moved here. At least Miranda has some friends to play with now. It's nice for me to have someone to hang out with too!

This is very short considering it's been almost 3 months since I posted, but Claire is getting impatient. Gotta go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, your kids are so cute!!! They really are getting big fast!

Have a fun trip to UT! :)